Forte is a mobile robotic platform ideal for research and industrial applications. Forte is a robust omnidirectional platform that can carry more than 100 Kg – ideal to move materials around a manufacturing facility or a warehouse. Moreover, Forte is equipped with a 6 degree of freedom manipulator that enables the interaction with the surrounding environment so as to, for instance, deliver the load.
Forte is the ideal semi-industrial R&D robotic platform, featuring:
- Robust metallic structure to support heavy loads (>100Kg);
- 16 ultrasonic sensors for safe navigation;
- Kinect v2 Time-of-Flight camera, ideal for SLAM;
- Omnidirectional drive mechanism with four independent high-power and high-resolution encoders (controller included);
- 6 degree of freedom robotic manipulator (controller included);
- Internal CPU for high-level programming Intel®NUC D54250WYK;
- Internal controller for low-level programming Arduino MEGA ADK;
- More than 4 hours of energy autonomy in full operation (internal LiFeYPO4 battery and charger included).