R&D Service Provider
We offer a broad range of R&D services in most engineering-related topics; from robotics to sports engineering.
Ingeniarius provides Research and development (R&D) services with the intent to promote original investigation or apply research findings to exploit specific engineering problems. We offer internal, external and even joint R&D services in the several fields of engineering, including robotics, mechatronics, automation, image processing, computer science, sports engineering, social engineering and others. Our R&D services include, but are not limited to:
– Software development and simulation;
– Design and development of new or improved technologies, including CAD;
– Improvement of already existing products, processes, systems and services through state-of-the-art methods;
– Advance industry and technology by creating scientific knowledge, namely mathematical and computational methods;
– Convert new R&D solutions into marketable or economically feasible products or processes;
– Writing, proofreading and evaluation of scientific papers;
– Design and data acquisition of experimental setups.
We print 3D parts with two of the newest 3D printing materials, namely polylactide (PLA) and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch and sugar canes. This makes it environmentally friendly and safe to work with. In terms of 3D printing, PLA presents a wide range of available colours with translucencies and a glossy feel. TPE, on the other hand, belongs to the family of rubber-like materials that combine the characteristics of rubber with the recyclability and processing advantages of plastics. Unlike the chemical cross-linking which occurs in thermoset rubbers, TPE involves purely physical cross-linking, which makes it possible to be reused. TPE exhibits elasticity similar to that of rubber, offering a high-design flexibility, high-performance and processing easiness making it the material of choice of designers.
3D PRINTED SAMPLES
Print Technology – Fused Filament Fabrication
Build Volume – 11.2 L x 6.0 W x 6.1 H in [28.5 x 15.3 x 15.5 cm]
Layer Resolution – High 100 microns [0.0039 in] | Medium 270 microns [0.0106 in] | Low 340 microns [0.0133 in]
Positioning Precision – XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in] | Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
Filament Diameter – 1.75 mm [0.069 in]
Nozzle Diameter – 0.4 mm [0.015 in]
File Types – .stl, .obj, .thing